Welcome to 42 James Patterson Ave with LJ Hooker Nelson Bay
This large five bedroom house will accommodate your extended family and friends in complete comfort. The property features two kitchens, two living areas, three bathrooms, two large exterior entertaining areas and much more. Whether you stay indoors to entertain or are heading out to enjoy the sun and surf of Anna Bay, you will no doubt enjoy your time here at Port Stephens.
This house is only situated a short walk to the popular patrolled Birubi Surf Beach and Crest Cafe, local general stores and Anna Bay Tavern. If you are feeling adventurous, you can head to the sand dunes on Stockton Beach and book tours such as sand boarding and 4x4 or take a ride on a camel, horse or quad bike.
Downstairs Features Include:
- Fully equipped kitchen with freestanding oven, microwave and fridge/freezer
- Large, fully enclosed court yard with ten seater outdoor setting and BBQ
- Open plan living room with two, two seater lounges, flat Screen TV with DVD player, stereo and six seater dining table with split system air conditioner
- Bathroom with toilet and shower
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Access to single lock up garage
- Bedroom 4 and 5
Upstairs Features Include:
- Open plan living room with a three seater lounge with chase and two seater lounge, flat screen TV with DVD player and a split system air conditioner
- Main bathroom with toilet, bathtub/shower
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite; toilet and shower) and bedroom 2 & 3
- Large entertaining deck off main bedroom with six seater dining table